Sunday, November 22, 2009

Wonderful Day

After doing my work, I went out with Hongwei yesterday. Even though I have been to Singapore for one and a half years, I have only gone out with him for once or twice. I went to meet him at Boon Keng MRT as he lives there. Then he accompanied me to a vegetarian restaurant around that area. I had a bowl of dumpling noodle. It was quite nice. It was the third time I went to that restaurant. Hw only drank a cup of milk tea as he had already taken his lunch at home. When I was eating half way, it rained heavily. Haha., I like the weather in Singapore for these few days.,

After that, we decided to go to IMM to see Angela Zhang. We wanted to take bus there but we did not know what bus can go there. So we went there by MRT. It was not as far as what I thought to be. When we reached there, it was still raining. After coming out from the MRT station, we saw a lot of people queuing there to take the shuttle bus. As there were so many people, we had to wait for another bus. Actually we could reach there by waking, but it was raining and another reason was we were lazy to walk. haha.,

When we reached there, it was around 2.45pm. It had not started yet but many people were there already holding Angela Zhang albums. After waiting for a while, she came out and sang two songs. It was very nice. After that, hw wanted to buy birthday present for his friend. He managed to buy the present that he wanted. It was quite tiring after walking around. As he felt hungry and we wanted to look for somewhere to sit down, so we went down to the McDonald. He treated me a cup of hot milo, as it was the only thing that I can drink. Haha.,

After that we went to look for clothes. But we did not find any clothes that we want. We left IMM around 6pm. Before that, I suddenly remembered that Amei and Ajun have moved to CCK. So I called Amei and ask her out (jun was not in Singapore, she went back to Batam to prepare for her exam). Initially she didn't want to come out, coz she said she wanted to study for her coming exam on Wed. Anyway, I managed to ask her out. Amei called erlinda and asked her out coz she stayed in Yewtee. She didn't want to come out coz she wanted to study for her exam also. Then hw called her again, and she said that her exam was on 9th Dec. Haha., Seems to be very kiasu lo., But she is indeed very smart and diligent. Anyway, reached CCK around 6.20pm and met Amei. We didn't meet her for quite a while le.

We went to look for vegetarian food coz I was very hungry. When we went up there, I didnt find any vegetarian food. Haha., So I decided to buy some bread to feed my tummy. I bought some pancake from JolliBean. After that, we went around to look for clothes again. haha., After walking for a while, we felt tired and went up to the roof of the mall. There is a playground up there. We sat and chatted happily. Suddenly Erlinda called Amei and said she wanted to come to return some books to me. Around 8pm if i am not wrong, she came with three thick books. Damn heavy lo., haha., We did have a nice chat there coz it had been a long time we did not gather together le. Then I suggested to take photo together as we do not gather too often. But... that Erlinda is damn funny lo. She die die didnt want to take photo even though we forced her. So in the end we didn't take any photo of four of us.
Here are some photos that we took.







The playground closed at 9pm so we had to go down. Hw, Erl n I went home by MRT. We took the same train and erlinda alighted at Yewtee. I alighted at Bishan and transferred to circle line and NE line, whereas hw went to Novena and took bus to go home. I reached home around 10.30. It was quite late coz I don't usually go out until that time de. Haha., felt so hungry, then I ate instant noodle. After that, I went to my dreamland. haha.,

Hopefully we could gather more frequently in the future.
Haha., It was really a wonderful day. Thnx frends.,

No comments:

Post a Comment