Monday, November 23, 2009

It is still the same - no changes are made

These few days are very tiring. It seems that I don't have enough sleep. It makes me feel sleepy for the whole day. Not only that, I keep sneezing in class for two days already. Damn irritating.,

Let's talk something about my school. For problem 7, that angmoh still gave me B. He said I did not pay attention when others team were presenting. It's true coz I played facebook game. Haha., BUT., I got listened to some teams' presentation lo. I also got asked questions. Anyway, this week I don't play anymore. Let's see what grade he will give me. Haha.,

Ms.Nat didn't come to school yesterday. Because of that, mrs.teh took our class again. The way she conducts the lesson is quite fun even though she seems to be very fierce. haha., For problem 7, she gave me a very positive comment lo. haha.,

For today, our class was took by another faci coz victor had sth on. This faci seems to be like my previous faci 'bunnyg'. hahaha., She has a very high expectation from us. For example, 'whatever concept u present, u must relate to problem statement'. Haha.,
After second meeting, class were left with 11 ppl onli. haha., The faci was shocked after coming back n saw the class half empty. We all laughed at her. Haha., My team presented first. She asked a lot of questions lo. Almost every team members were asked a question. Haha.,

It seems that my problem is not end yet. It becomes more complicated and I can't believe it. It is still the same. No change., I really dun understand what is the purpose of tat person doing so. Dun u think u r deceiving urself? Hope u realize it and change back to the original u ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment