Tuesday, December 1, 2009

My First Time

OH MY GOD., I did something bad today. I was partial for web n new media lesson. I left after first meeting. It was something that I had never done before. Haha., Actually I did not intend to do so. But today's lesson was hard for me. Got to create blog and do report writing. Not my cup of tea lo., For the first time, letter 'F' will come out on my daily grade. Haha., Poor angmoh faci., Class left with 8 people onli., I heard tat he was shocked after coming back to class. Haha., All the jokers in my class went partial.,

Anyway, it was quite fun. We went to watch Ninja Assassin. It had been a long time I didn't watch movie le., haha., The movie was not bad, got lots of killing scene., haha.,

So happy., finally I managed to gain back my perfect grades for week 8. Haha., For week 9 no hope le la. Work hard for week 10 bah., Haha.,

No comments:

Post a Comment